Monday, June 14, 2010

New Blog Address and Direction!

I have been hemming and hawing over a new blog that would incorporate many different things in my life as it is now. I currently have one blog for my son, Ethan. I also have another personal blog (since way before Ethan!) that I have long since given up on updating.

With the new changes on the horizon (such as the impending arrival of twins!), I wanted to have a blog that could be an all encompassing one... I want to be able to update about my children, my family, my life, and my thoughts or other things that are going on in my life and the world around me.

I imported my Eagmommy.blogspot.com posts to this location as I do not want to lose that to the dead space in the internet.

Hopefully, I will find the time to update this regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment