Friday, December 19, 2008

Kitty Nursery



The other night I put the bouncer seat together and the next day, I found Stella laying in it. Rob was obviously not happy, but it put a smile on my face. I even turned the vibration on and Stella still remained there. Once she gets comfy, she is disinclined to move from the spot.

Of course, our other cat, Isis, did not want to be outdone. She has been jumping in the crib and sleeping there in the interim. She took one look at Stella in the seat and promptly jumped into the crib.


Again, Rob doesn't like this, but I think she looks adorable. My grandmother says we need to break her of that habit, but I know Isis... she is NOT going to want to have anything to do with that crib once a crying baby goes near it.

The crib blanket that she is laying on is one that was made by Rob's Aunt Judy. She made a bunch of items for the crib and the baby... two blankets, a little pillow, and some receiving blankets... all in a cute animal theme.


Pictures courtesy of my Mom. =)

2 comments:

  1. Our kitties did the same thing when we had Brayden's things all set up. Like you said, once the baby is home, they probably won't want to do it anymore. Right now, they just think it is a great place designed for them...they will be in shock very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your cats are going to be very interested once you bring the baby home either. He'll be too noisy for their liking.

    ReplyDelete