Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

I hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted and that you are all having a fantastic day so far!

Last night, Rob and I went to his parents house to open gifts for Christmas Eve. Ethan got a lot of great gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Green, as did Rob and I. We then went to Rob's Uncle Guy and Aunt Jan's house for our traditional Christmas Eve festivities. Afterwards, Rob and I exchanged gifts at home and Sophia made out like a bandit. I guess she was a VERY good puppy this year!

This morning, we went to my parents house to open gifts and we all received some very nice things.

So for the big announcement:

JULI AND BILL ARE ENGAGED!!!!

I will update more later in another post. I have to get started on making a pumpkin pie. =)

Have a joyous Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great about Juli and Bill. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. When did they announce this and how was it done? Congratulations to them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - we got engaged on Christmas Eve - very low key.

    I saw Ethan on Saturday and he is soo adorable! I will put pix on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete